The Asics Gel-Pheonix 7 are ideal for runners who tend to over-pronate or roll their feet inwards as they run. The SpEVA 55 Midsole improves bounce back characteristics, whilst rear and forefoot Gel cushioning provides shock absorption, helping to reduce muscle fatigue on long runs.
The Asics Gel Phoenix 7 Running Shoes are constructed with a breathable mesh upper, allowing the air to fully permeate the shoe. The upper is stitched around a canvas and attached directly to the midsole which helps to provide better support underfoot during training. A removable sockliner keeps the foot snug, but gives the added option of being able to remove when needed.
Effective shock absorption is provided thanks to the new SpEVA 55® Midsole material, meaning improved bounce back characteristics and a reduction in muscle fatigue during those longer runs. The rear and forefoot GEL cushioning systems also help to attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. The Dynamic DuoMax® Support System is comprised of a dual density midsole system, positioned to enhance support and stability. A Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe for a lightweight ride underfoot. With 3M reflectivity, these shoes also provide improved visibility when running in low-light conditions.
The durable outsole is reinforced with ASICS (AHAR+) High Abrasion Resistance rubber, built for exceptional durability.
Asics Synthetic Upper งาง๑ ASICS GEL-PHOENIX 7 Women's Running Shoes
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Allows ventilation whilst keeping the foot cool during training.
- Removable Sockliner - Moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA 55® Midsole - Midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflectivity - Employs 45 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for soft platform feel.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.