Muscle your way to PR status by lacing into the dynamic cushioning and resilient support of the New Balance® W1260v5 running shoe.
Constructed with a mesh upper, air is able to permeate the exterior providing breathability within. Supplemented with synthetic overlays, the weight of the shoe is dramatically reduced without sacrificing structural integrity. FantomFit, skeletally engineered further enhances the no-sew aspect helping to reduce irritation whilst aiding in the reduction of weight. Finishing the upper, a soft internal lining provides comfort for a smoother ride.
ACTEVA® midsole foam, the preferred choice to traditional midsole cushioning is both lighter and more compressive, generating greater propulsion. ABZORB® Crash Pad delivers enhanced motion control and stability within the heel, whilst N2® supplies responsive yet durable cushioning in a low profile execution. The raft of midsole technology ends with a lightweight TPU T-BEAM included to provide torsional stability and arch support.
An 8mm drop provides the perfect balance between a close to the ground feel and cushioining. Whilst the blown rubber outsole enables a supreme purchase underfoot with increased traction when off-road running.
New Balance Breathable งาง๑ New Balance W1260v5 Women's Running Shoes (D Width)
- Air Mesh Upper - Provides superb breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays - Delivers structural support whilst reducing the overall weight of the shoe.
- FantomFit - A skeletally engineered upper providing ultralight support and fit.
- Ortholite® Premium Insole - Provides additional cushioning for arch support and durable comfort.
- ACTEVA® Midsole - 24% lighter than standard foam for optimal compression set.
- ABZORB® Crash Pad - Allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel.
- N2® - A low-to-the-ground cushioning technology that is responsive and durable.
- T-Beam - Lightweight flexible TPU shank delivering torsional stability and arch support.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - Supplies superb traction underfoot.
- D-Width - Wider fitted shoe.
- 8mm Drop.
- Weight: 12 oz.
Sizing Tips from New Balance
- Your heel should fit snug with no slipping. The midfoot of the shoe under your arch and over the top of your foot should be snug but not tight. You should have enough room in the toe box to wiggle your toes. New Balance shoes are made to fit directly out of the box. They do not need to be broken in.
- People are more than twice as likely to buy a shoe that is too small than too big. Clues that your shoes are too small or narrow include - foot cramping or "falling asleep" while running or just after running or the formation of blisters and calluses between or on your toes.
- Feet typically get bigger with age. We encourage you to have your feet measured every year. Women's feet often become a half-size (or more) larger after pregnancy.
- Your left and right feet may differ in length or width as much as a full size. Be sure to measure and try shoes on both feet, and always buy shoes to fit your larger foot.
- If your feet seem "between" sizes and you cannot decide which size to select, we suggest you choose the larger size. You can make adjustments for a better fit with socks, insoles, or a different lacing pattern.
- Since feet always swell during the day, we encourage you to try shoes on later in the day when your feet are at their largest.