W390v2 Running Shoes
SPEEDRIDE THE ROAD TIDE
The Breathable mesh upper structure of the New Balance W390v2 Running Shoes allows air to permeate the interior keeping the foot cool, dry and comfortable. Supporting this, key synthetic overlays are merged to provide a stable surroundings to secure the foot in place and act upon torsion to keep the shoe at a maintained shape. At the rear and embedded into the heel, a heel counter is placed to support the Achilles and surrounding muscles, breaking any potential unwanted movements brought down from heel strike with a forefoot guard to protect you back out from toe off.
Adding comfort to the inner of the shoe the W690v3 is fully equipped with a soft eva sockliner and padded tongue, optimising the all round feel for the wearer keeping them comfortable and focused while hitting the rigid road.
Supporting the upper framework, a full length XLT footbed eva compound brings spring to your step, with a conventional midsole that is hard wearing and durable down to the touch. Strategically placed grooves allows the foam to fold on impact, which in turn reduces pressure placed on the underfoot, increasing the all round comfort and performance for the runner. To finish off, the W690v3 rubber compound outsole with its own unique design, yields reliable traction for the miles ahead.
New Balance Breathable งาง๑ New Balance W390v2 Women's Running Shoes
- Mesh structure - For breathability and a lightweight feel.
- Synthetic textile overlays - Wraps and supports the foot, securing it in place.
- Padded collar - cushions the foot through motion.
- heel counter - Flexible plastic that allows coverage at the rear of the shoe.
- Removable insole - Additional underfoot cushioning support.
- XLT Footbed - Provides key lightweight cushioning from impact shock.
- Carbon rubber outsole - Provides optimal traction and grip.
- Reflective elements - Keeps you visible in low light conditions.