W490v3 Speed Ride Running Shoe
Take on the W490V3 for a simplistic shoe with superior cushioning and control.
The W490V3 Running Shoes from New Balance are constructed from a dual layered, diamond patterned mesh upper that provides superior ventilation to the interior for breathability to the foot and a soft material for all round comfort. This is unified with stitched textile and synthetic overlays for structural support and a secured fitting. This combination allows full flexibility to the upper while still maintaining its shape and form.
At the rear an internally embedded heel counter acts as rear support, stabilising the Achilles and heel through transition. Comforting the foot in its environment a padded tongue cushions your stride and gives a cushioned sitting for the laces so you're secure and irritation free.
The midsole of the W490V3 running shoes is constructed of an EVA speedride midsole for cushioning and shock absorption, reducing pressure forced upon the underfoot, engaging impact shock and propelling you through the gait cycle. Lastly the outsole is made up of a full length textured synthetic construction with key placed carbon rubber compound at forefoot and rear heel strike. Providing reliable floor fighting grip for both indoors and out, making it the perfect companion for road runners or gym users wanting a well rounded shoe.
New Balance Breathable งาง๑ New Balance W490v3 Women's Running Shoe
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Allows fresh air to permeate within the inner of the shoe, creating a cooler, drier more comfortable fit.
- Synthetic overlays - Provides support to the structure.
- Soft mesh lining - For increased ventilation.
- Padded tongue and collar - Cushions the foot through transition.
- Cushioned footbed - Provides underfoot support.
- Shock-absorbing foam midsole with Speed Ride - Actively reduces forces pressed upon the foot with super soft cushioning.
- Lightweight, textured synthetic outsole - Gives reliable traction on a variety of subtle surfaces.
- Carbon rubber compound - Placed at either end to support heel strike and toe off.