Diamond mesh upper with no-sew overlays form the upper structure, allowing full foot breathability to the inner while the merged overlays provide a strengthened foot wrapping stabilisation. This helps keep a natural alignment to reduce unwanted torsion, hence why the WT10v3 has been integrated with an abrasion resistant toe cap and rear support, which together work to deflect wear and tear when powering through the mud and rocks.
ACTEVA® premium lightweight technology Made with Dupont Elvaloy and Engage forms the midsole, this minimal compound provides maximum underfoot cushioning and optimal resistance to compression set, it is also 24% lighter than standard foam and is designed to absorb shock and cushion impact. Additionally, it is very lightweight similar to EVA foams but able to last a longer duration. Working alongside the midsole, inner cushioning is provided with a Lightweight eva removable foam footbed for full underfoot cushioning and arch support.
The New Balance WT10v3 Women's Trail Running Shoes has been fitted with a Vibram rubber sole technology, Supporting a natural foot position, yet providing multi-directional traction with its deep circular lugs. The Minimus WT10v3 has done it exceptionally to combine performance and protection with Responsiveness on unpredictable terrains.
New Balance Breathable งาง๑ New Balance WT10v3 Women's Trail Running Shoes
- Lightweight, breathable diamond mesh - Allowing full foot breathability to the inner.
- Synthetic overlays - Provides full foot stability.
- Abrasion resistant forefoot fabric - Reduces wear and tear.
- Traditional lace-up closure - Secures the foot in place.
- Padded collar - Adds cushioning support to the ankle.
- Soft fabric lining - Offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Lightweight foam footbed - Provides cushioning to the underfoot.
- ACTEVA® midsole - Provides minimal underfoot cushioning.
- Vibram® outsole - Delivers reliable traction on uneven terrains.